wallpaper halp '^'

Latislapaloie

Hi, i have 2 monitors, and i wondered if it was possible to have a slide show of backgrounds only show on 1 of my monitors , and my second just to be a solid colour as it's lower quality and ruins the pictures, os is win 8.1.  :(

Hi, i have 2 monitors, and i wondered if it was possible to have a slide show of backgrounds only show on 1 of my monitors , and my second just to be a solid colour as it's lower quality and ruins the pictures, os is win 8.1.  :(

Lower quailty?,  Simple Google search bro, http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/5538-desktop-background-change-windows-8-a.html

Right click select the image monitor one or two. Don't think you can slideshow one and solid other. i don't see how it lower quailty, works just fine on mine. You must have a bad picture or settings. make sure it is set to Fill.

Lower quailty?,  Simple Google search bro, http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/5538-desktop-background-change-windows-8-a.html

Right click select the image monitor one or two. Don't think you can slideshow one and solid other. i don't see how it lower quailty, works just fine on mine. You must have a bad picture or settings. make sure it is set to Fill.

yea i got a new monitor and it blows my old shitty one outa the water, it has bad colors and picture, i tired right click setting thing but it stops my other monitor from displaying a slide show

yea i got a new monitor and it blows my old shitty one outa the water, it has bad colors and picture, i tired right click setting thing but it stops my other monitor from displaying a slide show

oh so the monitor is eh, i don't thing u can slideshow just one.

oh so the monitor is eh, i don't thing u can slideshow just one.

aw  :(

aw   :(

yea is the monitor really that bad?

DisplayFusion allows you to set different screensavers on each monitor. And some other features, great for multi monitor setups.

Also allows you to have multi monitor taskbars, change the logon background, desktop wallpaper management etc..

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Edit some pictures and have the side with the crappy monitor just one colour? 

Like this: 

mbvUhxi.jpg

DisplayFusion allows you to set different screensavers on each monitor. And some other features, great for multi monitor setups.

Also allows you to have multi monitor taskbars, change the logon background, desktop wallpaper management etc..

i need to get this...