Enthoo Luxe Compatablitly

A_Wild_SkyBear
Go to solution Solved by Madmanchris1,

yes but the platform thing needs to be removed as well. the top drive cage can stay in on its own. i just had a look in my luxe and i don't see a problem with this although it might be a tightish fit ( will know better once ive put my rig in its new house)

OK. So I have just recently finished my first build and su sessfully nodded my first case. Now I already know eager to get started with another build for a certain man friend. :P So I was looking at the Enthoo Luxe, and J was wondering this:

Can I am remove the bottom drive cage and front mounnt a 140mm rad?

Preferably the thickest asatek based I can find. (It will be having a sassy moment with a Kraken G10 strapped to a GTX 780Ti)

I still need there to be some 3.25 drive bays as well his will be a video editing rig and he already has three 3TB WD Black HDD's. So the top cage kinda needs to stay. Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

I have the Enthoo pro (I'm pretty sure the luxe and Pro share the same chassis). I have managed to remove the front Fan, and put an XSPC 240 mutli port rad in the front, with 2 slim fans (15mm or less) on the outside of the metal face. After doing such you can put the bottom drive mount back in, plus all the drive bays. I have some photos in the blog section if your interested.

If you do this, you have to remove the front dust filter.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

yes but the platform thing needs to be removed as well. the top drive cage can stay in on its own. i just had a look in my luxe and i don't see a problem with this although it might be a tightish fit ( will know better once ive put my rig in its new house)

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz