GTX 660 TI Crashes! Boost clock to high?

BlackMagic IB

So latley my GTX 660 TI begun to crash after 5 mins playing a game and found out that the boost clock when playing a game gets up to 1180 MHz but the normal boost clock is 1046 MHz.
I also noticed that my gpu wont go higher than 55-60 degrees. I dont know if its my power supply or my GPU but I can't play or do anything on my comp atm. 

Here are some images:

Specs:

hSXw9NS.png

Default settings:

phZNk52.png

Idle mode:

OWZ25qx.png

After running a benchmark for 20 seconds because the gpu crashes after 40 seconds:

EjhiMyh.png

Sometimes my gpu gets up to 1180 MHz and then it crashes, the screen freezes but you can still hear sound playing. Dont know what to do? Maybe flash the bios?

EDIT: Heres pic I took with my phone after my comp crashed.

hJRYPqJ.jpg

I noticed that 30 secs before it crashed the clock speed went from 1070 to 990 to 1007 then too 1090 and 1120 MHz, it became instable and crashed.

Try increasing gpu voltage abit??

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

I've got 2 of these in SLI with a Zotac aftermarket cooler on them, and if I had the power limit over 105%, the whole system would crash after about 5 mins, before the cards could even fully warm up. Try dialing back the power limit back to 100%, and go from there, It worked for me.

-Bump

My GPU is still crashing! Maybe it has something to do with GPU Boost 2.0?