Thin mini ITX cpu cooler

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a very low profile cpu cooler that can be used with a 1155 thin mini itx motherboard. It doesn't need to be very powerful, since I will use a cpu with 35W TDP. The important thing is the height of the cooler. It must be 2.5 cm or less, including the fan. Intel has the hts1155lp, but maybe there is something cheaper.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

is there a budget?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Well what you've got there is pretty much the cheapest you're going to find with all those specifications. However, that is a very oddly shaped cooler that one could almost say would be more fitting in a laptop. Although your case may be able to fit it in, make sure it can actually accommodate that cooler, as in make sure there is somewhere to mount it and appropriate airflow, because that is one odd cooler.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014