Laptop recomendations

shayned1997

Going into my Sr year of high school and thinking that im going to need a mobile computer of some sort. I have my gaming desktop now but cant bring that to classes with me. Looking under $1000 and want something that is really fast and that i could do some light gaming on league of legends, minecraft games like that. No smaller than a  15.6 screen please looking around but would like another opinion i found this http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-15-7537/pd?oc=fncwb1809bb1&model_id=inspiron-15-7537 but im not the biggest fan of dell. Help please and thanks 

That's a great laptop. Should be perfect.

No. That has intergrated graphics. It would be horrible for gaming. You should look into laptpps with a dedicated graphics card. Apparently this would suck for gaming. (30-50 fps on vanilla minecraft)

Also, Dell computers have horrible reliability. Used a Dell prior, their flagship DESKTOP required service in 3 fucking years, while the netbook came along with it was a complete joke. Look into laptop deals from MSI or Asus.

I would always recommend Samsung, but Samsung only manufactures Ultrabooks with the exception of the outdated gamer series.

Don't get that crap.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

i would suggest gettting a lenovo y50. lenovo often puts on deals so you can get for under $1000.