Interactive Tubing Help (+ game reward)

Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

ZY1DKT4.jpg

Here you go. This is currently the best set up for the 900D. Have a 480 rad int he bottom and a 360 rad in the top. The long streach of tubing from the rad to the res goes behind the top rad and then behind the backplate and comes out at the bottom compartment and then head back up the radiator.

For this set-up you need:

3 90 Degree fittings

5 straight fittings

4 45 degree fittings.

So i am making a detailed plan for my next build. I want you guys to give me ideas for where the tubing should go.

You can pick the port locations on the radiators but the Graphics card has ports facing down.

The pump also needs to be after the reservoir (both ports preferred on the bottom).

If there is one i really like i will buy you a game of your choice on steam as long as its under 10 bucks. (redeemable during the summer sale if you want to wait, or now if there is something new you want. Your choice.)

Thanks to you all for your help!

http://imgur.com/HkXkPqF

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

the link didnt work properly, do i have to download something?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

What the internet murderer said

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

bot res to bot 240 to pump to left side 480 to gpu to cpu back to pump

lol its fixed maybe?

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

bot res to bot 240 to pump to left side 480 to gpu to cpu back to pump

k

And just so you know, with that case, you can run tubing behind the motherboard, which could clean up your build a lot!

Res > pump > 480 rad > GPU  > rear rad > cpu > behind mobo tray to front 240 > res

With that current layout anyway.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Res > pump > 480 rad > GPU  > rear rad > cpu > behind mobo tray to front 240 > res

With that current layout anyway.

the only problem is that the ports on the graphics card only go down, i could use a 180 fitting. What do you think?

the only problem is that the ports on the graphics card only go down, i could use a 180 fitting. What do you think?

Well, i'm a huge fan of hard piping. So, you could always look into hard piping the visible parts, using fittings that way would look cleaner

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

ZY1DKT4.jpg

Here you go. This is currently the best set up for the 900D. Have a 480 rad int he bottom and a 360 rad in the top. The long streach of tubing from the rad to the res goes behind the top rad and then behind the backplate and comes out at the bottom compartment and then head back up the radiator.

3 90 Degree fittings

5 straight fittings

4 45 degree fittings.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

IwOMcSH.jpg

Just read your needs, here is an improved loop. All the cris crossing tubing is hidden by being in the bottom compartment or behind the backplate, have fun.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

IwOMcSH.jpg

Just read your needs, here is an improved loop. All the cris crossing tubing is hidden by being in the bottom compartment or behind the backplate, have fun.

I like it man, the only rason i chose those rads are because i have them

i can put the 120 rad in the basement and the 240 in the top right, I think that would work.

im not sure about the top rad and where you thought the ports should go.

I like it man, the only rason i chose those rads are because i have them

i can put the 120 rad in the basement and the 240 in the top right, I think that would work.

im not sure about the top rad and where you thought the ports should go.

Bottom right hand corner of the rad.

And yeah using your rads it would work too but it would look a bit empty if you just used a 240 up there. My advice is to go with a 360 purely for aesthetics.

Bottom right hand corner of the rad.

And yeah using your rads it would work too but it would look a bit empty if you just used a 240 up there. My advice is to go with a 360 purely for aesthetics.

Any chance you want to buy a used 240 Rad?

just kidding, thanks for the ideas.

Any chance you want to buy a used 240 Rad?

just kidding, thanks for the ideas.

Sell it on eBay and buy a used rad on eBay, its much cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

S

ZY1DKT4.jpg

3 90 Degree fittings

5 straight fittings

4 45 degree fittings.

Sorry for the late reply, i was getting my finances in order, PM me and ill buy you guys some games. 

Sorry for the late reply, i was getting my finances in order, PM me and ill buy you guys some games. 

Its fine; don't worry about it. I don't expect money for helping people.

What Ghost said

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Its fine; don't worry about it. I don't expect money for helping people.

What Ghost said

:P honestly its okay, its nice when people help me but if you can't accept it than make sure to ask me to help if you guys ever need it.