Pc rebooting help?!?!

Sonicchick123

Ok so here is my issue which started about three weeks ago. I first got my pc back in March which worked fine until now. It was winter time back then and my pc was running Crysis 3, COD: Ghosts, Minecraft, AC4 and every other game perfectly fine with no issues at all. Then I realized when it started to get warmer my pc would get hotter and hotter. Back in the winter on my case the max the tempature ever went was 23.0C but now in the summer the max temperature it said so far was 35.3C. The only game I could run on my pc was Minecraft. Then when I tried to run COD: Ghosts 10 minutes into playing my pc reboots ( no BSOD or any error messages ) except the windows shutdown to prevent information loss and if I wanted to run in safe mode or normaly. Then when cleaning my pc to try and fix the problem I accidently pressed a button on the back called clear cmos and I had to reinstall windows, overclock and download drivers all over. Then I decided to take out the ram and put it back in it but only 12gb or ram would show up and not 16gb. So I put the ram sticks in one by one and I reliazed one of the ram slots didn't recognize my ram so kept the ram stick out of that slot and ran the pc and it showed 12gb of ram. My pc specs are: Intel I7 4820K 3.7ghz (Overclocked to 4.2) 16gb of Xpg Adata Ram 1000 Watt Raidmark PSU With 80 Plus Gold Msi GTX 770 2gb Asrock X79 Extreme 4 Motherboard 2Tb Western Digital Hard Drive 4 Case Fans Stock CPU Fan Also when not playing games my GPU is at 46C and when playing COD: Ghosts my processor highest temperature was 61C and my GPU highest temperature was at 81C. In the winter I had no problems at all so I don't know what the problem is now. All help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance