Store for water cooling

Hello everybody, do you think that the Corsair H80i would fit in the side panel of the Rosewill Line-M case? I am having heat problems that I have been trying to fix and now realizing my AMD Athlon 760K is just a CPU that easily overheats and I am planning to save up to buy it. The Cooler Master 212 EVO doesn't seem to be doing the job.

To see the Rosewill Line-M I will just give you the easy route, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAJ0ZGK/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=33876501595&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1494408087128932627&hvpone=39.57&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_832ah7oo0o_e

(The holes on the side panel are my choice for the water cooler's placement)

And for the Corsair H80i, http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Extreme-Performance-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B009ZN03AA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1405215695&sr=1-1&keywords=Corsair+H80i

Consider a H80i. The 240 will fit on the side panel (provided you don't have a GPU) but you will have real issues opening the side panel.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Consider a H80i. The 240 will fit on the side panel (provided you don't have a GPU) but you will have real issues opening the side panel.

Being an idiot in computers I dare ask, what if I uninstalled the rear fan? Plus one of them are able to fit over my GPU and the other would be great for a fan. If I took off this Aftermarket cooler that covers both of them...

Being an idiot in computers I dare ask, what if I uninstalled the rear fan? Plus one of them are able to fit over my GPU and the other would be great for a fan. If I took off this Aftermarket cooler that covers both of them...

From that i understood that you want to point the rear fan at your GPU? No, the issue would be that the radiator and fans are 55mm thick. There wouldn't be space for a GPU and a radiator attached to your side-panel. If you insist going with this case then just get a H80i and attach it to the rear exhaust.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

From that i understood that you want to point the rear fan at your GPU? No, the issue would be that the radiator and fans are 55mm thick. There wouldn't be space for a GPU and a radiator attached to your side-panel. If you insist going with this case then just get a H80i and attach it to the rear exhaust.

That's what I mean, replacing the fan at the rear with the water cooler, but I am speaking about this on PCpartpicker and a person is saying that a Noctua fan will work just as well and quieter.