SSD TO HDD errors

lonelyskullkid

Hi guys I have a problem with the asus suite 3

The story is my ssd 120gb was full and I needed to move files to the HDD me being dumb tried to copy and paste them then delete them from my SSD now I can't get into asus suite 3 and I can't delete it to reinstall it.

Now when I knock on my pc I get the same error about file not found, I honestly don't care about using asus suite again I just want it to leave me alone

Did you try to copy program files to the HDD?

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Yeah tried to copy them back and it didn't work my friend said format the HDD so the files are gone from there too and it still gives me grief

Yeah tried to copy them back and it didn't work my friend said format the HDD so the files are gone from there too and it still gives me grief

You can't just drag and drop Windows program files unless they are a self contained Zip file.

Unlike a Unix structure, Windows places multiple changes through the file tree when a program is installed and also makes registry changes. If placing them back didn't work, you will more than likely have to reinstall the application and this time do a custom install and point it to the HDD.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches