Final Convincing For Android

Vinzix

So as an iPhone-user for the past year, I'm in doubt to switch back. My last android-experience was around the 4.1 system update, or earlier, can't recall 100%. Now when it comes to the OS itself, what has changed, and what are you personally most excited about for their upcoming L update? A lot of it looks familiar which is why I would be willing to transition back. When it comes to customization, is it still as obnoxious and messy as it was back at that update or did they finally came around and clean up their OS? Anyways, whatever makes you stick with Android, or going to change back too, list your reasoning. 

So as an iPhone-user for the past year, I'm in doubt to switch back. My last android-experience was around the 4.1 system update, or earlier, can't recall 100%. Now when it comes to the OS itself, what has changed, and what are you personally most excited about for their upcoming L update? A lot of it looks familiar which is why I would be willing to transition back. When it comes to customization, is it still as obnoxious and messy as it was back at that update or did they finally came around and clean up their OS? Anyways, whatever makes you stick with Android, or going to change back too, list your reasoning.

I have stock Android (4.4.4) on my Nexus 7 and I honestly can't think of anything I'd want to change about it. I guess the only thing I'm looking forward too in the L update is battery life, the interface looks kind of stupid in my opinion.

I have stock Android (4.4.4) on my Nexus 7 and I honestly can't think of anything I'd want to change about it. I guess the only thing I'm looking forward too in the L update is battery life, the interface looks kind of stupid in my opinion.

I luv Samsung touchwiz its so much better then stock android.

Now I am off to puke