Borderlands 1 & 2

Vinzix

What's up folks. 

As the title says, I'm looking for people who are willing to start borderlands from scratch. Both games. 

We'll figure a schedule when we get accustomed to each-others availability. 

If you up for it, sign up here, I'll respond back to you when I'm able. 

I'll be rolling Engi, support, damage or hybrid I'd prefer if it will be decided during gameplay. So we can get a better synergy going. List your class here as well if you're willing to join. 

I'm mostly looking for people who are new to the game. Barely any experience so we can steamroll through it. Rules on story will have to be decided upon. Whether you are willing to keep silent during gameplay when a story plays out or what have you lore-wise. 

Hope you up for it and dedicated towards this. 

I'll leave you more info if you up for the job.  

TL:DR

2 more people mostly new to Borderlands

Engi class is locked

Synergy-based builds (Skill-builds based on what works best towards eachother or needs)

Timezone: GMT+1

Lore-based (a.k.a. ssh during cinematic, audiofiles, whatever,...)

Schedule based after trials

More information incoming in PM.

This sounds awesome. I am unavailable to do it, but Borderlands 1 was so good. So many memories with friends.

I should be studying.

This sounds awesome. I am unavailable to do it, but Borderlands 1 was so good. So many memories with friends.

Lucky you :P I'm trying to find people for ages for this. Never at the right forum or good schedule. 

If you up for Borderlands 2, I could still leave you a PM whenever the first one is finished if I can get folks together for this. Unless you already played through that one as well. 

Lucky you :P I'm trying to find people for ages for this. Never at the right forum or good schedule. 

If you up for Borderlands 2, I could still leave you a PM whenever that one's finished if I can get folks together for this. 

I am in Japan, so it would be hard to coordinate days to play  :( its ok. Maybe try posting again in a few hours if you can. Good luck!  ^_^

I should be studying.

I am in Japan, so it would be hard to coordinate days to play  :( its ok. Maybe try posting again in a few hours if you can. Good luck!  ^_^

Thank you, see you around. :)

Bump. 

Anyone?  :unsure: