Can I connect 4 monitors to my Sapphire HD7850?

I have a Sapphire HD7850 OC Edition, and it has 4 ports on the back, a DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort. I have 3 Dell S2240L monitors connected through a DVI-D to HDMI adapter, HDMI and a DisplayPort-to-VGA adapter (PC Master Race), and the DVI-I port is empty, so i tried connecting a Samsung SyncMaster 733NW to it through a DVI-I to VGA adapter but it cannot be enabled, or extended to. Is there any solution for this?

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks in Advance.

I have a Sapphire HD7850 OC Edition, and it has 4 ports on the back, a DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort. I have 3 Dell S2240L monitors connected through a DVI-D to HDMI adapter, HDMI and a DisplayPort-to-VGA adapter (PC Master Race), and the DVI-I port is empty, so i tried connecting a Samsung SyncMaster 733NW to it through a DVI-I to VGA adapter but it cannot be enabled, or extended to. Is there any solution for this?

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks in Advance.

I believe this one can only support 3 monitors and one of them needs to be connected to a (active) displayport.

I believe this one can only support 3 monitors and one of them needs to be connected to a (active) displayport.

Thanks