Ducky Shine 2 Pink Version with White Case- do you know where I can find it?

Ech0location

Where can I find one? The switch color doesn't matter (red preferred- but beggars can't be choosers).

I disagree,

If you kill me you're better, If I kill you I'm better.

I know it's out of stock on this site, but is this what you're looking for, just so I know what I'm looking for elsewhere?

Also, good luck finding a shine 2 in stock anywhere, since the 4 has been announced.

I know it's out of stock on this site, but is this what you're looking for, just so I know what I'm looking for elsewhere?

Also, good luck finding a shine 2 in stock anywhere, since the 4 has been announced.

Pretty much this, I looked all over for a few hours and didn't see any anywhere. However there are a ton of other options out there, or if you are really dead set on this specific keyboard you might want to start asking around for someone selling one on a forum like GeekHack.com. (I know that you're already on a forum, but they specialize in keyboards.)

Edit: I see that you aren't following the topic, so....

@Ech0location

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Pretty much this, I looked all over for a few hours and didn't see any anywhere. However there are a ton of other options out there, or if you are really dead set on this specific keyboard you might want to start asking around for someone selling one on a forum like GeekHack.com. (I know that you're already on a forum, but they specialize in keyboards.)

Edit: I see that you aren't following the topic, so....

@Ech0location

Yeah I checked at places like that, I just really like the color scheme!

I didn't follow the post because I have the peripherals section open almost 24/7 when I'm on here, I usually don't follow topics in the places that I frequent.

I know it's out of stock on this site, but is this what you're looking for, just so I know what I'm looking for elsewhere?

I tried the Shine 2 last year and I just really like the feel of it, I can't explain it. I tried a K95 and one of the S.T.R.I.K.E.R boards and they just feel different.

Yeah, that's the board ;_;

I disagree,

This might be a bit more work than it's worth (you decide for yourself) but here's the set of pink Ducky keycaps: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=711

If you're absolutely desperate for the color scheme I'd buy a regular Ducky Shine 3, take it apart, paint the case white and put on those keycaps instead of the black ones.

There's also these PBT keycaps (don't let much light through) that would also look great on a non-backlit keyboard with a white case: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=769

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

If you're absolutely desperate for the color scheme I'd buy a regular Ducky Shine 3, take it apart, paint the case white and put on those keycaps instead of the black ones.

There are white versions of the shine 3 available, so no painting necessary, just the keycaps you linked.

EDIT:

white LED, white case - http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=842

red LED, white case - http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=837

Both cherry red.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, those are both out of stock.

There are white versions of the shine 3 available, so no painting necessary, just the keycaps you linked.

I've seen them but haven't seen any on stock lately. The painting would be a solution to a worst case scenario :P

Btw, here's another PBT alternative of white and pink, this one without any letters if you prefer blank keycaps: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=861

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I've seen them but haven't seen any on stock lately. The painting would be a solution to a worst case scenario :P

If OP was in Australia I could link to a site that has them in stock, but since they don't ship internationally that's not much use to us.

Thanks guys, I'll be on the lookout for a white Shine 3 (I'll probably give it a month before I buckle down and pick up a black one).

I'm in Canada, by the by.

I disagree,

There was a Massdrop for the White Shine 3 about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it will come back or not.

There was a Massdrop for the White Shine 3 about 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it will come back or not.

Sadly they had a specific number for sale and sold all of them.