Google Adsense? Waaaaa

Zeokon

Google Adsense? What the hell?

How much money do you get on Adsense? When I saw what I get I was soo surprised, shell shocked. 1,600 page views and 35 clicks...I wouldn't like to disclose how much it was but is it meant to be like that? Why did I earn so much?

It depends on the demographic of your viewers, and obviously, how many viewed and such. The payment can vary anywhere from something like $0.80/thousand viewers, to something like, $2.50/500 viewers. It's very volatile from my experience, although after a while of using it, it will become more stable. It's partially how I make a living :)

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

It depends on the demographic of your viewers, and obviously, how many viewed and such. The payment can vary anywhere from something like $0.80/thousand viewers, to something like, $2.50/500 viewers. It's very volatile from my experience, although after a while of using it, it will become more stable. It's partially how I make a living :)

Thanks for the quick reply, but for views I generally get nothing, but for the clicks I receive so much, yesterday I made $1, today I made $3x..

Thanks for the quick reply, but for views I generally get nothing, but for the clicks I receive so much, yesterday I made $1, today I made $3x..

Be careful about the disclosing of your income :) Otherwise, just leave it be and enjoy the money. With AdSense, it's cool to see a noticeable difference in marketing and such. A buddy of mine went a month without marketing, uploading two videos, and made a bit of money. I pushed him to upload a total of 11 videos (only 11), and start sharing his channel, and make a Facebook page, and his income increased x8 that month, and he got 1.2k subs. Like. Holy crap. He could have not gone to work for a single day that month, that's how good it was. Nowadays, he's only working part-time as a back up, and still enjoying the extra side-income, while not having uploaded in three months. :) Some people don't understand the power of media. It controls the world, and the puppeteers are well-fed, so to speak.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Be careful about the disclosing of your income :) Otherwise, just leave it be and enjoy the money. With AdSense, it's cool to see a noticeable difference in marketing and such. A buddy of mine went a month without marketing, uploading two videos, and made a bit of money. I pushed him to upload a total of 11 videos (only 11), and start sharing his channel, and make a Facebook page, and his income increased x8 that month, and he got 1.2k subs. Like. Holy crap. He could have not gone to work for a single day that month, that's how good it was. Nowadays, he's only working part-time as a back up, and still enjoying the extra side-income, while not having uploaded in three months. :) Some people don't understand the power of media. It controls the world, and the puppeteers are well-fed, so to speak.

I know, I've didn't put exact figures, but I get messages like earnings from youtube, I get them every month ranging from $x-$xx, but I don't have a youtube channel with videos, do you have any clue about what that means?

I know, I've didn't put exact figures, but I get messages like earnings from youtube, I get them every month ranging from $x-$xx, but I don't have a youtube channel with videos, do you have any clue about what that means?

You have a website with Google AdSense on it, maybe? Views and clicks makes a lot more sense in that manner, including the higher income from it. YouTube income tends to be smaller because of the higher generic traffic through it.

You have a website with Google AdSense on it, maybe? Views and clicks makes a lot more sense in that manner, including the higher income from it. YouTube income tends to be smaller because of the higher generic traffic through it.

The thing is, why do I get YouTube earnings if I don't have a channel with actual videos...

The thing is, why do I get YouTube earnings if I don't have a channel with actual videos...

Oh.

O.o

Weird. I don't know, honestly. Are you a famous commenter? I can see you getting a little bit of an income from people visiting your channel because your comments are witty or something, like the ClickFartToContinue person.

Oh.

O.o

Weird. I don't know, honestly. Are you a famous commenter? I can see you getting a little bit of an income from people visiting your channel because your comments are witty or something, like the ClickFartToContinue person.

None of that, and it only started at the start of the year. I've been earning X-XX

None of that, and it only started in April.

Weird. Don't know what to tell you, if you're not hosting/part of a website, or making any content, I have no idea why you'd get any sort of AdSense income. Do you have a Google Analytics account set up and everything?

Weird. Don't know what to tell you, if you're not hosting/part of a website, or making any content, I have no idea why you'd get any sort of AdSense income. Do you have a Google Analytics account set up and everything?

I only have 2 ads on my website as of Yesterday, and I disabled/don't use Google Analytics anymore. Yet I receive money from "YouTube Earnings" that I have no clue how I got.

I only have 2 ads on my website as of Yesterday, and I disabled/don't use Google Analytics anymore. Yet I receive money from "YouTube Earnings" that I have no clue how I got.

Again, don't know what to tell you xD

Again, don't know what to tell you xD

Thanks again, I'm glad to see Adsense is actually paying off since I started my forum/website 2 days ago.