So, I had a previous thread with a poll. 1 was Gold, 2 was Silver, 3 was Bronze.

Depending on if I still have the income I do now next month, I'll probably upgrade to gold.

But otherwise, you have all chosen my fate :)

Untitled.png

edit: apologies for taking so long on this, had to deactivate a PayPal account, restore my old email, change some passwords, verify a few dozen things, and then make a new account, using my current information, find a way to bypass linking my bank and having them verifying it, and then paying, only to have to verify payment via text, with my phone in the kitchen. It was a tough journey to get here.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Why don't werewolves like you?

I'm a "Silver" contributor. There's a thing, where, the best method of killing a werewolf is with a silver bullet. Hence the tag, "If only I was a bullet" :)

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I'm a "Silver" contributor. There's a thing, where, the best method of killing a werewolf is with a silver bullet. Hence the tag, "If only I was a bullet" :)

I think you are the only one who caught your joke.    ;)  :P

I should be studying.

The cinnamon stick choice seems popular.