Help choosing a new pc

I work in a retail environment and I am trying to find a new computer for a salesperson.  The store I work at uses a tech guy to install and maintain computers.  His advice was buying a Dell XPS 8700.  The use in the store is split between a all-in-ones by dell and a desktops by dell.  The desk where this comptuer is going is a little small and not much space is left for a tower.

After examining what our needs our I have conlcluded that an All-in-One computer is the best option because it would cut down the clutter of wires on the desk and it will look nice (the desk for this computer is where customers can see it on the showroom floor).  We really dont need portability. I was considering a tablet, but I dont think it would have enough usb ports. We do need a good size screen. I have been having trouble selling my boss on this concept though because she has a dell all-in-one that has a malfunctioning screen. My boss does not trust laptops or all-in-ones now.

Does anyone have suggestions of a good reliable all-in-one? Price range is $700.

Just a all in one or a custom build? Customs are better and you get more bang for you buck. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

You can get a better pc for the same price and even get a super small form factor case that takes up little space. Not to mention it will be higher quality and last longer. 

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Thanks for the replies. I am going for an all-in-one because I don't want a bunch of wires going to the monitor ect. Also I want something that would look elegant because it will be in a store. As far as a custom build I havent thought of one, but there still remains the question: "will it look good and how many wires are there going to be?"