Z97 Mpower Mod

Most VRM heatsinks are screwed in from the back so you should be able to easily remove them, but don't quote me on this since I watched any Z97 Mpower reviews yet.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Thanks, i'll look into it to make sure 

they are removable, but they arent like on the Z87, where the yellow parts were separate from the black, this time its just a paintjob, so its harder to paint it, but still possible ;) 

great board for 1150 btw

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Thanks for the help everyone. Now that i know they are easily removable, would normal paint be alright or will i need something different

if you want it to be removable, plastidip is the way. other way you would need to sand the paint off and reapply primer, black, and then the colour you want (probably 2 coats) where you want

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

if you want it to be removable, plastidip is the way. other way you would need to sand the paint off and reapply primer, black, and then the colour you want (probably 2 coats) where you want

I think i'll just use plastidip then, sanding the paint and adding primer sounds like so much effort.

I think i'll just use plastidip then, sanding the paint and adding primer sounds like so much effort.

yeah it kinda is. thats why im still waiting for X99 sabranco :P the good thing about plastidip is that you can just peel it off if you need to RMA :P