Gaming Graphics Issue (Color Banding / Textures)

Zealos

I have a problem with color banding in all my games and messed up textures. I have asked for help from Blizzard support, AMD, and a few others and no one was able to help me resolve this issue.

Here is an example of this issue in Diablo 3:
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/645ca457...b75711dd1e.jpg

Example from Neverwinter Website (texture / pixel problems)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/f2109022...72ce884293.jpg

Note: You can't really see the issue depending on your brightness settings. On one of my computers I have high brightness and I can see it very clear, but the other one has low brightness, and the issue is barely visible in screen shots, but still shows up in the game.

The green lines are to show where the issue is happening.

These issues show up in cinematics for games and make them look awful, certain parts of games that have a lot of bright light or darkness shows color banding as well. Loading screens for games have texture problems which leads to the wrong colors being displayed as well.

I have literally tried almost everything I could think of to fix this:
Multiple PCs 
Intel G860 / Nvidia GTX 650 / OCZ 750W / GSkill 4GB / WD 320GB HD / Biostar Z77
Intel 3570k / AMD 7950 / Corsair 750 W / Corsair 8 GB / OCZ SSD / Asrock Z77
Multiple monitors and TV displays
Tried different cables (HDMI, VGA, DVI)
Windows 7 and Windows 8
Windows basic drivers / drivers that come with DVD / most up to date drivers
AMD Drivers (12.10, 13.1, 13.4, and beta drivers)

Might have missed some other steps I tried, I will update if I remember. 

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I thought it was a graphics card issue, but it shows up on multiple graphic cards, and on board graphics, and this shows up on multiple PCs. The only thing all the

LInks don't work. 

Have you tried reinstalling the games? Worth a shot anyway/

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Images seem to be working fine for me. I have tried reinstalling the games, and reinstalling my operating system many times.

Do you have a buddy who could lend you an nVidia card for the purposes of troubleshooting?

I had a messed up issue with colours on one of my old radeon 5750s in WoW where I hadn't had any issues on an nVidia card.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Forgot to mention, my other computer now has an Nvidia card (GTX 650). This issue still shows up on the Nvidia card and onboard intel graphics as well.

Could this be a power or network issue? Some of the games I play offline, but most of them are online. Also, I have two different computers using different power supplies, but I am using the same type of surge protector.

If it was only on one card, i would have suggested to underclock/overclock the memory clock, worked for me in Tomb Raider, 220 was too much for my GTX 660, but you can always try. Have you tried to downgrade some drivers away, altough it seems like a cpu/ram communication error.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I would tend to want to look at the way you are getting power to your systems..you have tried multiple systems and configs..lets see if it could be the surge protector..try it with out the protector..plug the system (your best choice )into the mains ..do not use an extension cord and have look.

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..