BF3 Battlelog's redesigned

Keystone Nyan Cat

If you go to Battlelog to play BF3, you would have noticed its been really redesigned. I have attached a screenshot showing the newer one. However, don't think the multiplayer problems been fixed yet, as people are still not able to enter games, aalthough Dice had stated this-

Thank you all again for your patience as we continue to work to block the denial-of-service attacks and resulting connection issues we've experienced over the last few days. We've made some progress and are continuing to make changes that will hopefully mitigate these issues in the future. We'll keep the community posted here as things progress./DICE Team 

Do you like or hate the new design. Overall, I feel that the merge between the rounded orange corners of the old one and the new squared of rectangles ones of the new one don't blend in quite well, and they should have just stuck with one scheme. However, they have included a small orange arrow which will appear at the top right corner besides the battlereports if your browser plugin is outdated which is a nice touch [this is not included in the screenshot]

post-14430-0-70279800-1368548191_thumb.p

post-14430-0-70279800-1368548191_thumb.p

PC in Profile

honestly its not that different expect the top 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

It seems like most people wont like it becuase people tend to hate new stuff :P But yea, the design is okay but WHAT THE HECK DICE, YOU MAKE A NEW DESIGN BUT YOU DONT FIX THE M16 AND THE SERVER ISSUES AND THE NETCODE ETC. I MEAN WTF GO HOME DICE UR DRUNK 

sorry for the caps i just  had to let some stuff out :3

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I like it, great design but the Joining is but buggy in Opera.

Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4 GHz - H100i # Asus Sabertooth Z77 # Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3 @ 1202Mhz

Samsung 830 128GB SSD # 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz

CPU-Z Validation

I don't like it, maybe fix the ddos problems before doing other things? -.-

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

For me personally i would have liked it better if the com center / status thingy (thing that says your playing or disconnected) was on the left side , seeing as i got 2 screens with the second screen showing battelog while playing, other then that it looks fine 

Takes a little bit getting used to, but overall I'm liking what I see. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

kind of like it :P i think they are preparing for bf4 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

My one complaint is that the server status thing that was in the bottom left corner, is now in the right hand corner where the com center thingy is, so now the left hand corner is wasted space.

Changes battlelog design, ignores server connection problems

Scumbag EA...

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

i bet its the same ppl that does webdesign that looks after their servers  :rolleyes:

Changes battlelog design, ignores server connection problems

Scumbag EA...

+1

OT: Didn't like. Also when EA messes with something, to even change it for the better, something breaks. We will see this coming.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

+1

OT: Didn't like. Also when EA messes with something, to even change it for the better, something breaks. We will see this coming.

Astonishing how many people think that EA/DICE(or every other corp.) only has one Department which solely works on one single problem -.-

I'm pretty sure they're directing every possible workforce that would be actually usefull to the Ddos problem, while other people are doing other stuff.

BTT: Was never a big fan of the Battle Log, would rather have it ingame. Haven't played for a while now also, so need to get some on hand experience first.

Astonishing how many people think that EA/DICE(or every other corp.) only has one Department which solely works on one single problem -.-

I'm pretty sure they're directing every possible workforce that would be actually usefull to the Ddos problem, while other people are doing other stuff.

BTT: Was never a big fan of the Battle Log, would rather have it ingame. Haven't played for a while now also, so need to get some on hand experience first.

Astonishing how many people don't understand sarcasm.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Don't fix it if it's not broken, and it messed up with my better battlelog plug in

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

It seems like most people wont like it becuase people tend to hate new stuff :P But yea, the design is okay but WHAT THE HECK DICE, YOU MAKE A NEW DESIGN BUT YOU DONT FIX THE M16 AND THE SERVER ISSUES AND THE NETCODE ETC. I MEAN WTF GO HOME DICE UR DRUNK 

sorry for the caps i just  had to let some stuff out :3

Exactly. DICE still sux. You can expect me to shit on their BF4.

BLAOW!!!!

Exactly. DICE still sux. You can expect me to shit on their BF4.

DICE use to be good, ever play NFS most wanted original from uhh 06? Or mirrors edge?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

DICE use to be good, ever play NFS most wanted original from uhh 06? Or mirrors edge?

i dont like racing games and mirrors edge is one of those short games that u will beat in a while its a cool concept but after u beat it there is nothing to do

BLAOW!!!!

Just want bf4 they can do wat ever they want_with bf3 we done 

If you go to Battlelog to play BF3, you would have noticed its been really redesigned. I have attached a screenshot showing the newer one. However, don't think the multiplayer problems been fixed yet, as people are still not able to enter games, aalthough Dice had stated this-

Do you like or hate the new design. Overall, I feel that the merge between the rounded orange corners of the old one and the new squared of rectangles ones of the new one don't blend in quite well, and they should have just stuck with one scheme. However, they have included a small orange arrow which will appear at the top right corner besides the battlereports if your browser plugin is outdated which is a nice touch [this is not included in the screenshot]

kewl i like it