dead rising 3 is coming to pc!

So to day i just heard some pretty awesome news and hopefully no once else has already posted about this but dead rising 3 will be coming to pc! Even if you don't like the game it is still kind of exciting that Microsoft is willing to give up one of their few great xbox one only games. Are you guys excited about this? 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

So to day i just heard some pretty awesome news and hopefully no once else has already posted about this but dead rising 3 will be coming to pc! Even if you don't like the game it is still kind of exciting that Microsoft is willing to give up one of their few great xbox one only games. Are you guys excited about this? 

source?

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.