Need help with this: Ignore if you want

They should just fit actually. The dark rock pro 3 allows 44mm of clearance and the corsair Ram is between 42 and 44mm depending on the review you read. Plus on this mobo the ram end up under the fan instead of the heatsink which allows an extra mm or two. I admit that it is really tight. So I will adjust to the Kingston Fury Black series ram which is only 32mm tall.

The Dark Rock 3 might be a little more forgiving on clearance ? I have the Dark Rock 2 in my pc, and the low profile ram I have touches the bottom of the fan. I had to move the fan up a couple of mm so it wasn't sitting on it.

We dont need your permission to ignore this lol

I know, but some people find it obligatory to read every post if not told not to do so. I've been on forums long enough to know like someone hating on the OP when OP asked a valid question, and OP is like, "You can ignore this, why tell me  that "I think I shouldn't have clicked this and read it complete waste of time n00b" when you have all the permission in the world to ignore it?" Nobody likes people who behave like that, so don't.

Gaming rig:

i5-4670k, H100i, MSI Z97 SLI, Vengeance DDR3-1600 2*4GB, 840 EVO 250GB, Barracuda 1TB, GTX 780 Ti, 450D, CX750, VG248QE

Workstation:

Xeon E3-1231 v3, NH-U14S, Asus Z97-PRO, Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 2*8GB, 840 EVO 250GB, 2*WD Red 2TB (RAID 0), GTX 780 Ti, Define R4, AX760, VS229H-P