battlefield not working

I am having the battlefield 3 battle logs not found issue, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks so much.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I am having the battlefield 3 battle logs not found issue, does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks so much.

post-44864-0-00265600-1401408173.jpg

Sorry just had to do that

post-44864-0-00265600-1401408173.jpg

Yo whats up.

haha i got it for free and cant even play it.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

haha i got it for free and cant even play it.

Hmm IDK. Never had experience with it, so you might want to google it or something.

Yo whats up.

Hmm IDK. Never had experience with it, so you might want to google it or something.

ugh i kind of got it to work but i cant play online, why does ea suck so bad!?

My free game isn't working. Better bitch at the publisher.

i figured out how to fix, or at least for me. What i did was i went and installed Mozilla Firefox and downloaded origin and battle logs from that and then stayed on the battle logs website and joined a quick match from there. Hope that helps, good luck.