Best 120mm AIO radiator in ur mind

Hello,

As the title stated, what is the best 120mm AIO radiator in your mind? H80i?

trying to fit it in my master cooler elite 130 with a overclocked i5 4670k(4.0gh) in a pretty hot room temperature. So I need all the cooling I can get :)

I think   Thermaltake CLW0216 Water 2.0 pro  might be the best 120mm AIO cooler.

I've just been looking at this with my work mate. in reviews its pretty much the same as a Corsair H00i.

But please note it does have a thick rad. so if your going with push/pull then you might lose a lot off space in the coolermaster elite 130 case.

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Yeah, I think I have no problem in fitting a thick rad as long as it works good and yes, I am gonna push/pull no matter what. My btm part is pretty much empty beside motherboard.

• 5 months later...

Yeah, I think I have no problem in fitting a thick rad as long as it works good and yes, I am gonna push/pull no matter what. My btm part is pretty much empty beside motherboard.

I had the water 2.0 pro running push/pull in my 130 and had no issues with fitting it, except I had to bend the ssd mounts under the 5.25" bay. Results were ok, but the pump failed on me a few days ago after only about half a year of use... 

I know you've probably already bought something, just thought I'd share my experience for future readers of this thread, and I'm wondering what AIO did you end up with? is it working out fine for you? as mentioned I need a new one as my old one failed...