USB-C Not providing video output

Weezy

So I have an MSI laptop that has a USB-C port, which does not seem to do anything whatsoever. No video when connected to a display, whether directly or through a docking port. I have checked every setting imaginable, had others look as well and cannot get it to deliver video through a USB-C to HDMI or any other method. A, I missing something? How do I determine if it is enabled and if it isn't, how do I enable it?

Thanks in advance!

Here are some specs

image.png.832a3534dffc4e48175c17a86106609e.png

Intel Core i7-11700K || Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti || 1TB Corsair MP600 PRO XT & 2TB Samsung 980 Pro || Adata DDR4 3200 4x8GB || Asrock Z590-C/ac

We need the actual MSI model number or the user manual so that we can comb through the specs.

Not all USB-C ports support video output. It could just be a normal-ass USB port for data transfer and peripherals.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

4 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

We need the actual MSI model number or the user manual so that we can comb through the specs.

Not all USB-C ports support video output. It could just be a normal-ass USB port for data transfer and peripherals.

In the image, it shows System Model: Modern 15 A11MU

That's the same that it showed on the website as well, so I'm pretty sure that is it.

Thanks!

Intel Core i7-11700K || Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti || 1TB Corsair MP600 PRO XT & 2TB Samsung 980 Pro || Adata DDR4 3200 4x8GB || Asrock Z590-C/ac