Need Help With PSU! Please.

OnNza

Im starting my first case mod. Im just having some difficulty finding a right PSU. I would like to have it be smaller, the smallest one ive found was this one.  http://www.frys.com/product/6956897?source=google&gclid=CjkKEQjwqYacBRDO-Mrk6_vr8eQBEiQAWJadfFDsflosy_DpRXy-QVKppjpnIXocIHCbpLpV_k06Cxbw_wcB

But its only 300 wats... im just wondering if that will be fine?? I know it will be fine with everything in it but im also thinking about adding a 750 ti in there because they are so power efficient. 

My mobo is Mini ITX 

CUP - i5 3550 i believe it is

8 Gb Ram

No CD, and only 1 SSD.

If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated! :)  Thanks!

I would recommend the Silverstone SFF/SFX power supplies, or cannibalizing an EVGA Hadron Air to remove the 80Plus Gold 500W unit they include.

300W is easily enough for a 750Ti and Intel CPU. Even overclocking the GPU and adding a bunch of HDDs and fans.

I would recommend the Silverstone SFF/SFX power supplies, or cannibalizing an EVGA Hadron Air to remove the 80Plus Gold 500W unit they include.

300W is easily enough for a 750Ti and Intel CPU. Even overclocking the GPU and adding a bunch of HDDs and fans.

Okay good because the "case" im modding has very limited space. It really has no room for a full size psu.