Crysis 2 Frame Drops

Hello Everybody

I tried to look for someone with similar issue, but couldnt find one. Description is going to be pretty long, so bare with me.

I own non-steam copy of Crysis 2, Polish verson to be specific (totally legit, bought in Empik). I'm playing on my 1920 x 1080 on fullscreen on very high settings, and getting 24 FPS doing NOTHING, staring at a wall, not moving at all. I turn the fullscreen off, adjust window to my monitor, (I don't change resolution, or any settings, just move it, so only the title of window is visible, no even taskbar) and BOOM! i get 55 FPS running, when stuff is exploding, and over 70 when just staring at walls.

Strange isnt it?

OK, so I'm going to give full specs, so nobody's hurt:

Core i5 661 (2 core 4 thread 3,33GHz in turbo, not overclocked)

GTX 460 SE (1024MB GDDR5 256-bit, overcloced: core 819Mhz, memory 2003MHz  [stock is 648 and 1700]

4 GB DDR3 1333 dual channel Kingston HyperX blue

Asus P7P55 LX

Segate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM

Nvidia drivers are 314.22 so latest non-beta

I overclock GPU with Afterburner 2.3.1, never get above 75 Celsius even during hardcore gameplay.

Running monitor off HDMI, if that's a factor (please note that i can't ude DVI connection due to it's lack on my display)

I run anything a couple of programs in  the bacground, uTorrent  Networx, Comodo antivirus, Afterburner, HTC Home and Razer Synapse + other drivers.

Althrough i don't think those take so much resources

I think that's all. I'll try to answer all questions, and I really hope to find some answers.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

Now I think I posted it in the wrong section, my bad.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

likely its cause by the refresh rate of your tv. you will likely have to add the hdmi modes to your displlay mode list in windows monitor prefs.

you will likely find it currently only has options for pal 1080p which is limited to 24fps where as ntsc 1080p is 30 fps.

so open the monitor driver from the advanced settings found in display settings.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel