Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Help

Torey

I've taken some pictures on the tablet and I want to get them on my PC, When I hook the Tablet up to my PC it shows me all of the internal storage and random folders, none of which contain any of the pictures I've taken. Curious as to how I can do this simply. (Mothers tablet, used it to see the picture quality for the setup thread)

Edit:

This seems to happen to me a lot, I've found the answer, for some reason it doesn't put the pictures into the pictures folder on the device but instead under the DCIM folder then Camera. Confusing, anyway problem solved.

In the android ecosystem when you take a picture it will always go into a DCIM folder.

The pictures folder is created automatically ever since ice cream sandwich 4.0.

This folder is just a place to store your pictures like my pictures on windows operating systems, you don't have to use that folder though.

System Specs: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz 16GB Corsair Ram @ 2000MHz Asus GTX 670 DC2T

In the android ecosystem when you take a picture it will always go into a DCIM folder.

The pictures folder is created automatically ever since ice cream sandwich 4.0.

This folder is just a place to store your pictures like my pictures on windows operating systems, you don't have to use that folder though.

Alright, thanks for the informative post.