RTX 2060super temps

Hi,

A while a go I picked up a used Gigabyte Windforce OC 2060s.  At the time I had it sitting on top on my Dell 9010 SFF with a riser cable and I never noticed any temp issues, I do know that the GPU was severely CPU bound.  I picked up a used computer with a R5 2600, Gigabyte B450m motherboard, 64gig of Patriot Viper ram in a Antek case.  I have 2 120mm fans in the front and 1 in the rear.  The fan orientation is correct.  Originally the GPU would thermal throttle in about 2 mins of gamming.  I took the cooler off and repasted the die.  Now the card thermal throttles after about 10 mins.  Creating a custom fan profile in Afterburner with the fans at 100% at 60°C doesn't really help.  Before I removed the side panel at desktop it would idle around 50°C, with the side panel off it is currently 45°C.  CPU temps are always fine.  

I would love some input.

Sounds like you need more airflow 
I assume you have checked to make sure the fans on the card are all spinning while 
The only other option would be to use lower settings 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Thanks for your response.

The fans on the card are working.  I pick up an AIO, that I am going to be installing tomorrow.  While i do that I am going to move the intake fans in the front down.  When the card does thermal throttle the clock speed is still a steady 1800mHz.