Win 11 slow boot

When I boot the icons are there right away but these little arrows on the icons dont show up vor like 2-5 seconds. I dont care about the arrows, but the computer is completly unresponsiv until they load.

image.png.21bf8d53e622da93ff75e1a3f879b437.pngThis arrow!!! Its on every icon exept This PC and the trasbin

Tried clearing the icon cache, updating nvidia, intel, samsung (drive) driver, tried uninstaling apps, nothings helps.

Specs:

Win 11 64bit

Intel i7 11700F

Asus Tuf B560M-Plus

Gainward Phoenix 3070

32 GB 3200Ghz Micron 

Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Main Drive with two partitions, one for the OS one for games)

Samsung 860 Evo & Intel SSDSC2BW240H6 (Game drives)

Corsair RM750

Arctic frezzer 240 

Sorry if there are grammatical or spelling errors i am not englisch

Edited by Mozra
Appologie

Are they shortcuts to network locations?

That's the shortcut icon.  maybe the drive they are pointing to is taking it's sweet time to spin up.

Also if they're shortcuts to web apps that could be a reason for the hitching at the start.  It took me a few months to figure out why my PC would some days start really fast and others start really slow.  turns out on the slow days it was because the network drive i had mapped was in a computer that was switched off. When it was fast that ment the computer was on

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

42 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Are they shortcuts to network locations?

That's the shortcut icon.  maybe the drive they are pointing to is taking it's sweet time to spin up.

Also if they're shortcuts to web apps that could be a reason for the hitching at the start.  It took me a few months to figure out why my PC would some days start really fast and others start really slow.  turns out on the slow days it was because the network drive i had mapped was in a computer that was switched off. When it was fast that ment the computer was on

no they arent i have three network drives in file explorer but no shortcuts on the desktop. And no spinning drives in the Computer, or do you mean spining drives in the network location? In that case, there are spinning drives.

And the only web app is the google password manager witc i do have on my desktop