Handheld multi-platform emulator

I’m looking at getting a handheld for some hassle free fairly mindless gaming of an evening. I’m tempted to just buy an old Gameboy Advance of Gamebody Colour because tbh what I most want to play at the moment is old Pokemon games. But I’m sure I remember seeing a LTT video from a while back that had a handheld that looked like a gameboy but could emulate other platforms including the original PlayStation. Can anyone remember the video?

Maybe a Retroid Pocket?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Thanks folks, I'll check these vids out later. Emily hosting sounds about right by my memory!

I’ve watched the first few mins of each of those vids and they may have the info I’m after but I’m 99% sure neither of them are the video I watched. I kinda think the handheld in that video was orange but that could be my memory plays my tricks on me. So if anyone else has any other ideas please drop another link!

there are several handheld emulator options of multiple designs. Most market themselves on aliexpress. I'd say go take a look yourself to find one that suits your needs, because they're constantly being updated/refreshed in the marketplace.

2 hours ago, Brando212 said:

there are several handheld emulator options of multiple designs. Most market themselves on aliexpress. I'd say go take a look yourself to find one that suits your needs, because they're constantly being updated/refreshed in the marketplace.

Oh, I’m not after a product recommendation. I’m looking to find a particular video about a particular product that I saw before.