Capture phone screen

Hi there - anyone know an easy way via usb/wireless to capture and record my phone screen via OBS

cheers

Is there a particular reason you want to capture the video locally on the PC rather on the phone itself, then transfer the video? 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

40 minutes ago, Skipple said:

Is there a particular reason you want to capture the video locally on the PC rather on the phone itself, then transfer the video? 

was wanting to capture phone performance tools via screencapture i.e geekbench running rather than screen record - so could save file locally and capture locally

- got it showing as wireless screen in windows but cant see how to capture this screen feed in obs

9 minutes ago, andreweddy said:

was wanting to capture phone performance tools via screencapture i.e geekbench running rather than screen record - so could save file locally and capture locally

- got it showing as wireless screen in windows but cant see how to capture this screen feed in obs

If the wireless screen comes up as a window, you could do window capture (or whole desktop capture) via OBS, no?