Screen multi colour flickering?

IR76

Graphics card 

Nvidia GEFORCE RTX 3060

TV 

LG OLED C3

Normal TV apps and built in stuff is fine but when connected to the pc on any of the hdmi ports it happens from time to time so I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or software issue.

It's my brothers pc so I'm going based on what he's said but I have seen the serious flickering myself that completely distorted the image in a like a circular shape sometimes with the RGB showing like the different colours used to produce the image.

Tried a DDU on the graphics card drivers which fixed it temporarily about a day. 

Not sure what to do so I would appreciate some troubleshooting steps and potential issues please. Thank you very much 

15 minutes ago, IR76 said:

Graphics card 

Nvidia GEFORCE RTX 3060

TV 

LG OLED C3

Normal TV apps and built in stuff is fine but when connected to the pc on any of the hdmi ports it happens from time to time so I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue or software issue.

It's my brothers pc so I'm going based on what he's said but I have seen the serious flickering myself that completely distorted the image in a like a circular shape sometimes with the RGB showing like the different colours used to produce the image.

Tried a DDU on the graphics card drivers which fixed it temporarily about a day. 

Not sure what to do so I would appreciate some troubleshooting steps and potential issues please. Thank you very much 

Any info needed just ask. Thank you very much.