Question about different switches

Lurx0720
Go to solution Solved by saintlouisbagels,
2 hours ago, Lurx0720 said:

Sup, i have question about switching out my switches. So a few months ago I bought the Endorfy 75 Wireless, it is hotswap and came with kailh box red switches. I've been thinking about switching them out with maybe gateron yellows. Now comes the question; can i switch out kailh box switches with gateron yellows or other switches? my board supports 3 and 5 pin switches, thanks for any help in advance

Yes. It's as simple as pulling them out and pushing the new switch in. No need to disassemble the keyboard.

It's only the ultra-cheap $30 keyboards that you have to worry about hot-swap compatibility because they have thinner slots designed for Outemu switches.

Sup, i have question about switching out my switches. So a few months ago I bought the Endorfy 75 Wireless, it is hotswap and came with kailh box red switches. I've been thinking about switching them out with maybe gateron yellows. Now comes the question; can i switch out kailh box switches with gateron yellows or other switches? my board supports 3 and 5 pin switches, thanks for any help in advance

2 hours ago, Lurx0720 said:

Yes. It's as simple as pulling them out and pushing the new switch in. No need to disassemble the keyboard.

It's only the ultra-cheap $30 keyboards that you have to worry about hot-swap compatibility because they have thinner slots designed for Outemu switches.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

16 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Ok, thanks for the great help