turn off automatic content "optimization" on my Lenovo yoga pro 7

Hey everybody,

on my Lenovo Yoga Pro 7, there is some kind of content "optimization" going on which changes the contrast levels inside VLC, the windows video player and also web content based on input from the facial recognition sensors. So basically, when I watch a video in VLC or another player, contrast is modified depending on the brightness of my environment. Mostly, that means way too much contrast and only when I put my hand over the sensors around the webcam, the contrast goes down to a level that I think is appropriate. This effects the entire window of VLC, so also the playback controls, but in my browser I think it only effects video and photo content. Stuff like my desktop background is also not effected as far as I can tell.

Now I just can`t figure out on what level this is happening. I guess it must be a setting in Windows 11, or some Lenovo software, but everything I can find in the windows settings regarding automatic brightness etc. is turned off and I also can´t find a setting inside Lenovo Vantage that makes a difference.

Thanks for your help and sorry if this is really easy to fix, maybe I just don´t know what to google but I can´t seem to find anything on this.

My Laptop:

Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14IRH8

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H   2.40 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050, 6gb

Windows 11 Home 23H2