Game having lag?

Hello, so I just built a new system with a 7800x3d + 7900xt + 32gb of ram. I am upgrading from a 9700k + 3060 ti + 32gb of ram. 
I have an issue with my video games, specifically rainbow six siege + CS2 where whenever I double my monitors Hz (165 hz) I tend to get a lot of lag when gaming. not network lag but more like visual lag, like I have delayed screen response + stuttering. This is weird because whenever I was on my old pc and I would exceed my monitors refresh rate, it didn't happen. I was checking my GPU + CPU temps + utilization and nothing is at 100%. I did enable some AMD Adrenaline settings in attached photo. I saw a youtube video and it advised me to only install the MINIMUM drivers, to the point where I won't have AMD adrenaline which is fine by me, but I just wanted to know what steps I should enable. I do not want to enable V-Sync as i have been running that to combat the issue, but I wanted a solution because if my older PC was able to play games without stuttering/lag, my better PC should be able to. Please advise. Thank you.
image.png.1f0e56586e4d0453aa8168070c3bfac8.png

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

4 minutes ago, Apollo Refugio said:

Hello, so I just built a new system with a 7800x3d + 7900xt + 32gb of ram. I am upgrading from a 9700k + 3060 ti + 32gb of ram. 
I have an issue with my video games, specifically rainbow six siege + CS2 where whenever I double my monitors Hz (165 hz) I tend to get a lot of lag when gaming. not network lag but more like visual lag, like I have delayed screen response + stuttering. This is weird because whenever I was on my old pc and I would exceed my monitors refresh rate, it didn't happen. I was checking my GPU + CPU temps + utilization and nothing is at 100%. I did enable some AMD Adrenaline settings in attached photo. I saw a youtube video and it advised me to only install the MINIMUM drivers, to the point where I won't have AMD adrenaline which is fine by me, but I just wanted to know what steps I should enable. I do not want to enable V-Sync as i have been running that to combat the issue, but I wanted a solution because if my older PC was able to play games without stuttering/lag, my better PC should be able to. Please advise. Thank you.
image.png.1f0e56586e4d0453aa8168070c3bfac8.png

I'd also like to quote in the games I am getting 500 FPS uncapped in rainbow six siege and I have a 1440p 165 hz monitor using display port as the connection to my GPU

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Try turning off Fluid Motion Frames. It adds fake frames, which adds input lag and stuttering.