Steamcmd couldnt update

i dont know if im in the right section

so i was trying to create a dedicated server for "The Forest", i did the port forward thing but i stuck at this step.

anyone know how to address this issue? my pc is connected to ethernet cable but why it stated that needs to be online to update?馃ゲ

appreciate for helping me out馃

image.thumb.png.d486b78351f2f91cb01438d4405b61d8.png

9 minutes ago, Wayne1013 said:

i dont know if im in the right section

so i was trying to create a dedicated server for "The Forest", i did the port forward thing but i stuck at this step.

anyone know how to address this issue? my pc is connected to ethernet cable but why it stated that needs to be online to update?馃ゲ

appreciate for helping me out馃

image.thumb.png.d486b78351f2f91cb01438d4405b61d8.png

This thread says that they had an outdated version of steamcmd, tried upgrading it?

Main PC [聽CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX聽 GPU Nvidia 3090 FE聽 MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A聽 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz聽 PSU HX1000i聽 Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic聽 Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz聽 Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade聽 Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight聽 Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR聽]

Server [聽CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G聽聽GPU聽Intel ARC A380聽聽RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB聽 Storage 16TB EXOS聽]

Phone [聽Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow聽]

8 hours ago, Zalosath said:

This thread says that they had an outdated version of steamcmd, tried upgrading it?

How do i upgrade it?

14 hours ago, Wayne1013 said:

How do i upgrade it?

Probably re-download it.

Alternatively (might just give you the same problem), open cmd in your steamcmd folder and just run steamcmd. It updates automatically.

Main PC [聽CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D with H150i ELITE CAPPELIX聽 GPU Nvidia 3090 FE聽 MBD ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-A聽 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB@5600MHz聽 PSU HX1000i聽 Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic聽 Monitor LG UltraGear 1440p 32" Nano IPS@180Hz聽 Keyboard Keychron Q6 with Kailh Box Switch Jade聽 Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight聽 Microphone Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter & GoXLR聽]

Server [聽CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G聽聽GPU聽Intel ARC A380聽聽RAM Corsair VEGEANCE LPX 64GB聽 Storage 16TB EXOS聽]

Phone [聽Google Pixel 8 Pro, 256GB, Snow聽]