**Need help: Warm color glitch with eternal monitor connected to laptop.

Hi all, I'm really lost for ideas to test at this point. Any ideas would be amazing! 

Overview: Using latest Asus strix laptop (2023, I9 / 4080) as a desktop replacement. The system is set up connected to external Samsung ody8 4k monitor + all peripherals (KB/Mouse/Mic/Headset). The system is set up in performance and or turbo mode, and always plugged into power. **The laptop is configured to only show monitor 2 (external screen). have not changed and or modified any color management programs native to the laptop or Asus issued apps.  

Issue: randomly the color or visuals on the external monitor go vivid and warm tones are exaggerated. When i grab a test window and drag it to the laptop screen it refreshed the window only* (blinks once) and the color on said window is normal tone again.  and vice versa. 

Temporary fix sometimes: I noticed when i do a clean reinstall of the latest Nvidia drivers, this can sometimes fix this issues for a while. sometimes like today it does nothing but waste time. 

I've Tried: new HDMI cables, different monitor ports, restarts, driver reinstalls, checked all color management app or locations in widows. 

I'm really lost to why this happens, I'm sure its a driver issue. but where is it going wrong. and why is a temporary clean install fixing it? I feel like there's a color profile changing somewhere but i cannot seem to find a clear path to or if that location exists. 

Please tell me I'm not alone here haha.

Cheers Daniel.