Hard freeze after boot-up or mid online game

I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the headphone jack wont work. But if I manually restart it at the power button it works perfectly fine. This would happen after I opened any application, like discord. If I didn't open anything for a while it would work fine but say after 5 mins of something not being open, if I tried to open something it would freeze the second it opens. I didn't mind it too much since it was a simple avoidance, just reset the pc during a freeze.

But recently its begun to crash after about an hour of gaming, most commonly during Rainbow six siege. It'll work fine for 1 match then will crash midway through the next match. After a bit of testing I noticed that it only seems to freeze when playing online, I tried to play some siege against some bots and usually a crash would happen in the middle of the second match, but I managed to get to 5 with zero issues (besides getting lasered by advanced diff bots)

I have tried scanning all my hardware, tried to play with a stick RAM individually removed with all 4 (didn't work)
/sfc scannow (didn't work)

3 Fresh windows installations (didn't work)

Tried preplacing my GPU (didn't work)

I'm just out of ideas at this point.

It also still crashes while not playing games at all, whenever I open something, lets say google. After about a minute it will freeze the screen completely or sometimes the screen will freeze but I can still move the mouse cursor for about another minute, then that will freeze.

For both instances of crashing however a long robotic "EEEEEE" noise will play. Not found anyway of how to fix this and it seems a lot of people with T5 desktops have similar issues.

Here are some mini dump files after I let it BSOD. This issue has been lasting for 2 years too long and I can't wait to fix this thing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16NpPsdGWEkNCSyAkAkL5mzLoBajviizH?usp=drive_link
(I'll update for any ideas that I try and don't work, rn I'm trying driver verifier)

You have one definite issue, maybe two. The first is the easiest and that is a bug with the Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05 where Lenovo fucked something up with the GPU. Install this patch. Note that this might happen every time you update the Nvidia driver so keep the patch at hand and just reinstall it if it crashes again after a driver update. And remember that Windows Update can update the Nvidia driver so it might happen "randomly". 

The second issue is possibly with the Focusrite. The Nvidia bug will blame random power and chipset drivers, but I can't remember if it can blame other random drivers so I'm not sure about the Focusrite. If you still crash after installing the Nvidia patch then reinstall the Focusrite driver, replace the USB cable if that didn't help either and finally disconnect it if it still crashes. If it still crashes with it disconnected, provide new dump files. 

EDIT: By crash in this post I mean BSOD. 

Thanks for the patch but I replaced my GPU with a 2080ti, read the txt file so IDK if it will still work, update the focusrite drivers and it stopped appearing in event viewer as an error so that issue is fixed

5 hours ago, Pengu_Shmengu said:

Thanks for the patch but I replaced my GPU with a 2080ti, read the txt file so IDK if it will still work, update the focusrite drivers and it stopped appearing in event viewer as an error so that issue is fixed

Well, the GPU is just from Nvidia, I doubt they make PCBs for the GPUs so they fucked something up with the motherboard or something else would be my assumption. So I should maybe have stated that they fucked something up that affects the GPU.