NEEED HELP

gustix

Hey guys, so i have a big problem when gaming, i have a big diffrence of cpu and gpu usage, i have heard that its not good having your cpu goin full speed and your gpu like 10-20% , idontknow how to fix thiz if you have a idea could you share?;Dd

6 minutes ago, gustix said:

Hey guys, so i have a big problem when gaming, i have a big diffrence of cpu and gpu usage, i have heard that its not good having your cpu goin full speed and your gpu like 10-20% , idontknow how to fix thiz if you have a idea could you share?;Dd

What is your PC specifications?  What is not good about it is just that you GPU might be underperforming, nothing dangerous or bad will happen having your CPU at 100% as long as temperatures are good.

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

What is your PC specifications?  What is not good about it is just that you GPU might be underperforming, nothing dangerous or bad will happen having your CPU at 100% as long as temperatures are good.

My cpu is i5 4430

and gpu gtx 1660

, idk what is underperforming but i would want to fix that:Dd

Just now, gustix said:

My cpu is i5 4430

and gpu gtx 1660

, idk what is underperforming but i would want to fix that:Dd

Your CPU is very old and very slow by today's standards and is stopping your graphics card from running faster as the i5-4430 is holding it back.

The only way to fix this would be to get a faster CPU.

Nothing bad is happening in the sense that nothing is going to break and having a CPU run at 100% is completely safe.

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

Your CPU is very old and very slow by today's standards and is stopping your graphics card from running faster as the i5-4430 is holding it back.

The only way to fix this would be to get a faster CPU.

Nothing bad is happening in the sense that nothing is going to break and having a CPU run at 100% is completely safe.

Okaai thankz for ur help, i will have that in mind

Just now, gustix said:

Okaai thankz for ur help, i will have that in mind

No problem 🙂  Nothing dangerous is happening so dont worry about that!

You are just being limited by your old CPU.