Windows 11 Bsods.

Fuby

Hello good users of the Linus Tech Tips forums! I have a problem that i have been fighting for a month now. My computer started to bsod seemingly at random at the time of december 16. I noticed that it usually bsods after certain conditions. If i have opera gx, droidcam or roblox installed it crashes 100% after an hour. Also after i download 20 gbs it also crashes. I tried numerous things to combat this pesky bsod. I checked all my computer hardware twice and i checked if everething is connected correctly. I reinstalled windows cleanly twice and the issue still persists. I still dont know why it keeps happening, i hope you guys can help me with my issue. Also important note, after my pc bsods the the dump file cannot be created, the loading on the bsod stops at 0% and pc just restarts and sometimes bsod is transparent, and as well i have a windows update that i cannot delete, that update is a Security updatekb:5033375. I will attach the image of bsod itself and hopefully that helps. My pc is a prebuild Legion T7-34IMZ5 Desktop (Lenovo). My specs are Processor-11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900KF @ 3.50GHz   3.40 GHz. I have 2 sticks of ram 16 gb each. Gpu is 3070 ti. I hope you guys can help me resolve my issue or at least give me some tips.

IMG_20231209_142014.jpg

IMG_20231209_231202.jpg

IMG_20231210_202345.jpg