Intel driver injector

Xsect

Intel released a driver stack injector. Making windows 7 and such older OS version work with new hardware is super easy now. So I'm currently running a custom 1 off made version of windows 7 ultimate that I wrote 12 years ago. Lots of custom code under the hood to make windows run more like Linux with how the scheduler works, memory management, etc etc. stole ideas from the Linux kernel back then to inspire the changes I made to windows OS. With the injector I can inject the drivers needed into the install media. So far it has been a blessing. If you don't care about features, and current security updates. And just want a super bad ass OS that runs amazing and won't piss you off like a typical windows OS. I suggest you dig into this. Lots of documentation out there from myself and others who have done this kinda stuff in the past. Injecting the drivers will have to be done per PC. Since everyone has different hardware. To build a universal driver stack database to cover all PC hardware is not something people will do. It would bloat the installation media to a stupid amount in order to cover every piece of hardware. Good luck and god speed to the nerds and modders out there that do this just because they can.

1 hour ago, Xsect said:

I'm currently running a custom 1 off made version of windows 7 ultimate that I wrote 12 years ago

Im curious if windows 10/11 programs actually work on it