I keep crashing.

When I try to play Fornite, after a short while I crash (blue screen), my pc resets almost instantly and I cant see a blue screen code, the blue screen is also like tore? I fixed Fortnite by forcing it to run in DX11. I also play Phasmophobia and it does the same thing except using steam launch options to load into DX11, it still crashes. I've noticed that if I'm fullscreen my pc crashed, if I'm not then the game crashes. Sometimes I get a error from AMD as if it's my GPU. I've tried resetting windows, downloading the latest GPU driver, changing to a different GPU bios, updating my motherboard bios & replacing the ram completely.

I don't know what else to do

Hey, You should check your PC Requirements, Does you PC meet the minimum requirements to play Fortnite, It is important for you check it other wise it will just overwhelm your PC and you will not be able to run fortnite. So before you install fortnite or any other game, you should check the PC Requirements, always. 

If that is all good then you should check other factors like PC Clockspeed and check the temp of your CPU/Processor before and after running it. If it is spiking then there must be something wrong with your PC. 

If everything is fine and you are still not able to run Fortnite then you should check for the updates of your drivers, and if all that works fine. Then take your PC to a professional to get it checked properly. Maybe something is not working correctly on your PC.

11 minutes ago, Rohitkushwah01 said:

Hey, You should check your PC Requirements, Does you PC meet the minimum requirements to play Fortnite, It is important for you check it other wise it will just overwhelm your PC and you will not be able to run fortnite. So before you install fortnite or any other game, you should check the PC Requirements, always. 

If that is all good then you should check other factors like PC Clockspeed and check the temp of your CPU/Processor before and after running it. If it is spiking then there must be something wrong with your PC. 

If everything is fine and you are still not able to run Fortnite then you should check for the updates of your drivers, and if all that works fine. Then take your PC to a professional to get it checked properly. Maybe something is not working correctly on your PC.

Drivers are all updated, temps are fine & everything was hooked up correctly, it worked 100% fine before. And yes it meets the requirements

6900XT
R9 5950X
32GB 3600Mhz