DJI Pocket 3 vs GoPro hero 12

Hello!!!

I am looking to getting into streaming, vlogging, and various content creation. What I am needing help on is deciding between the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 Creator Edition (or the Action 4 creator edition) vs GoPro Hero 12 Creator Edition. Main reason I went with these options is the ability to use it as not only a webcam but the ease of taking it on the go, along with the extras that come with the creator editions. Ideally I would want a camera for streaming and then one for just making videos but in the mean time i can do with having just one camera for both. I am open to other options as well so any advice or information is certainly welcomed as well!

DJI OSMO Pocket 3

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-3?from=store_homepage&vid=153321

GoPro Hero 12

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/cameras/hero12-black-creator-edition/CHDFB-121-master.html

I got the Pocket 3 but my use cases are not the same. I just started in the walking video area. Reason I picked that model is that it is pretty small and unobtrusive. Most people don't notice I'm filming at all. The camera itself is mechanically stabilised through the built in gimbal. I'm much better behind a camera than in front of it so I've not used it in vlogging mode. Similarly I got the creator pack but haven't ever used the wireless mic that comes with it. If I ever do vlog I'll be ready I guess. I'm still learning how to best use it, and think it would make a good general video camera. I've hardly touched its various features.

The GoPro wasn't on my radar at all for my use case, but if I understand correctly it is digital stabilised. It does have the benefit of being water resistant. I wouldn't want to use the Pocket 3 unprotected in the rain.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Alienware AW3225QF (32" 240 Hz OLED)
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, iiyama ProLite XU2793QSU-B6 (27" 1440p 100 Hz)
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible