Cheap, single app, touchscreen device?

1kili2

Hey all,
I'm planning on doing a pokemon themed DnD for some friends and there is this really cool and useful pokedex app for it so i was thinking of getting a couple of cheap devices and 3d printing a pokedex casing to put around them but i dont want this to get too expensive as im currently a little tight on money so i thought maybe this might be the best community to either know something that would fit my needs or at least be able to point me in the right direction.

The requirements are as follows:
- Touchscreen
- Wifi connection
- enough storage for android and at least 100mb left over to install 1 apk

i will need a total of 4 of these device so if at all possible i would like to spent at most 25 euros per device (100 in total)

Sounds like you are looking for a used android phone that is widely available and inexpensive... Maybe look for cheap Galaxy S3 / S4 on ebay.

9 minutes ago, SG-O said:

Sounds like you are looking for a used android phone that is widely available and inexpensive... Maybe look for cheap Galaxy S3 / S4 on ebay.

i agree a used phone should be good or if you wanted to stretch budget and get creative you could make your own thing with a rapsburry pi

Hello

System:

ryzen 3 3300x

gigabyte eagle rx6600

corsair rm750

32gb ddr4 ram

1tb ssd

monitors:

Sceptre c345b-qut168 (1440x3440p 165 hz) (main) (34" curved ultrawide)

165hz 1080p lcpower 27" curved

75hz 27" 1080p curved sceptre