Rx 6600 gives no output until drivers are installed

Context:

Recently I bought a used Rx 6600 to add amd fluid motion frames technology on top of my rtx 3090 output. To be precise I have replicated the dlss + afmf "mod" that was showcased on some articles and from some YouTubers, where you basically have your Nvidia card in the top pcie slot and your afmf capable amd card in the second slot, with the monitor you intend to play with connected to the AMD GPU so that you can actually generate frames at driver level.

Problem:

That all sounded great in my head until I actually received the card and first problem I notice is that without drivers the GPU gives no output, but I don't question too much what's happening and proceed to install drivers. After installing them the GPU works fine and I even do a quick shutdown and it still works, but as soon as i turn off the computer again for a longer time, about 10 minutes, the GPU goes almost completely dead, black screen again, 0mhz on core and memory clock, just the fans spinning and gives error 43 in windows device manager. When this happens (I did this 5 times already) I'm forced to reinstall drivers not once but twice to get it to post again and not because drivers get deleted, on the contrary, drivers are still there but the card refuses to boot unless I reinstall. Now at this point I was wondering if it's my motherboard, so I take the GPU out and try with another system, and I get the same exact behavior.

Any suggestions?

System specs:

MOBO x299x gigabyte aorus master rev 1.x Latest BIOS 

CPU Intel i9-10940X 14c/28t at 5ghz on all cores

GPUS rtx 3090 palit gamingpro / Rx 6600 gigabyte eagle

PSU Corsair rm1000x

RAM Gskill Trident z royal ddr4 64gb at 3600mhz cl18

STORAGE 3x1tb ssd pcie nvme

Everything was tested on latest Nvidia, Intel and AMD drivers.