ARGB Fan headers

l33thaxor117

Hey guys,new guy here 🙂 i recently done a new build consisting of a i5 12400f rtx 3060 all wrapped up in a very nice NZXT H6 Flow case 👌🏻have two empty slots at the bottom of the case for two 140mm fans and one at the back of the case(which has a 120mm fan in it already but wanna change it to a argb fan) so my question is,my MB only has two ARGB headers(one is for the fan on cpu cooler(coolermaster hyper 212 halo argb cooler and one is for a hub that the fans plug into which are ezdiy fab white moonlight fans) my question is that would it be okay to plug in a splitter ie. The likes of a coolermaster splitter or something and get all of the argb through the splitter? Or would that cause any issues? Or would it be better to plug the splitter into say, the argb header for the cpu fan and get the argb for the cpu fan,the two bottom fans and the fan at the back from the splitter? 

All of that probably makes no sense whatsoever so i do sincerely apologize 🙈 any and all help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Thank you very much 🙂

you can use splitters to connect more devices,

"the argb header for the cpu" is not a thing, all ARGB headers on the motherboard is the same
(where u connect what is up to how long are the cables and how "tidy" it looks)

how much you can split depends on the devices you plan to connect, if you want help with this let us now names and how many

2 hours ago, NorKris said:

you can use splitters to connect more devices,

"the argb header for the cpu" is not a thing, all ARGB headers on the motherboard is the same
(where u connect what is up to how long are the cables and how "tidy" it looks)

how much you can split depends on the devices you plan to connect, if you want help with this let us now names and how many

Ahhh that makes sense thank you!! So one argb header is used for a hub in the back of the case that 6 fans are plugged into and the other is used for the CPU fan,im buying two 140's(cm argb) for the bottom of the case and another 120mm cm fan for the back,so what il do is unplug the cpu argb cable and plug the splitter into that header and il run the cpu fan,two bottom fans and rear fan on the splitter