Need help with ssd setup

nazaa49

i just recently bought a 250gig 840 evo ssd and i am trying to set it up as only a storage drive for games.

I know what alot of people are going to say and i dont care to hear it, I DO NOT need my windows any faster, it boots up in 15-20 sec and never lags when opening any programs.

What i do need is to decrese the loading times in games like BF4, GTA4, Titanfall and a few others....BF4 takes a goot 2-3 min to load any map and its rediculus compared to a few friends who use ssd and are already capturing points and respawning for the 2nd time and im still loading.(they do have their os installed on there aswell)

Enough about why and on to my problem, i installed the drive and amsung magician, now in the software i says its detected and all but its not showing up in my pc as a drive, its also saying that the drive is frozen and it wont let me do anything to it, i realy thought this wouldent be that damn hard but i am getting frustrated. it should not be that damn dificult to add a drive to my pc

it shows up in bios and device manager, but i dont know how to format it with windows

pc specs

Wd 2tb hdd

Amd 8350 cpu

Sabertooth 990fx

r9 290x crossfire

ax1200i psu

Go to disk management and on the left side panel where you have disk0, disk1 etc. right click and initialize. After that click on the right side on that drive and format it and assign drive letter.

Thanks i found it in crate partiotion option in controll panel, works now but samsung still says its a frozen drive. im just gona ignore that for now THANKS!!!!