• ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H110M-E/M.2
  • 2X8,192 MB G.Skill DDR4 @ 2,132 MHz
  • lexar 512 g nvme + lexar 512g sata
  • thermaltake 750W full size
  • wi-fi and bluetooth
  • front(side)panel usb, digital audio, e-sata
  • argb controler and fans
  • custom case

I'm new on the forum from Montréal area. Just wanted to show you guys a little project I made for a young man who just got into the PC world.

He had an Xbox for a while but he wanted to play with his dad who is a pc gamer.

Since I used to build pcs 15+ years ago, They asked me if I could help them find an affordable pc for him to buy. So I did.

Behold the 20mike-mike linked ammobox-pc.

All parts have an history but I will try to keep it short and sweet. First need was for a compact low cost PC with high portability so keep that in mind. 

The case is a 32round 20mm inert linked projectile for grenade launcher with a swivel/removable cover. Found it under 20bucks at the local Princess auto.

I scavenged the motherboard tray and accessories from an old antec sonata I had lying around. I snipped off some aeration and fan grills in the scavenging process witch I riveted to the ammo-box for better ventilation. 

Front panel switches are "try-me" packages switches from Canadian tire automotive LED strips. 

I already had a good full sized power supply lying around so I managed to fit it internally with an extension to the back panel. The switch is easily accessible under the hood next to the ARGB controller switch.

The processor/mobo/ram where my latest computer I just upgraded witch I didn't had use for. It previously had a gtx760 I rocked until recently. 

I got the videocard from a motorcyclist fellow I helped numerous time with mechanical tips and repairs. He gladly gave it to me as I promised to include it for cheap to the little guy's build.

For christmas, I personally added the ARGB fans and controler + the sata drive to double his storage. Let's spare the bandwidth of his parents by having a bigger game library to play with his friends and a christmas light party to light up the kid's eyes on reveal! It did well I guaranty!

Pictures are from the kitchen table as it was delivered to the happy new owner (not pictured). Those peripherals are temporary used to update, download game and test the pc. He ordered his own screen/keyboard/mouse setup. With the pc comes infinite tech support until I die. I'm not up to date so much but I still have some old school tricks down my sleeve. 

How does it perform you ask? It scored 5th overall canadian score in firestrike for similar hardware with an average 74C on the gpu and 62C on the cpu . Not too bad for a small form factor pc. If it qualify as so? what do you guys think? 

ammo pc4.jpg

ammo pc3.jpg

ammo pc2.jpg

ammo pc1.jpg