5800x oc help

started playing around with OC on my 5800x. i was just runing pbo2 with a -30 curve opt all core. like that in CB2077 i was seeing consistent 4850mhz and 76c with a corsair 240 AIO at about 75% fan speed (quite loud). performace was good but i wanted to lower the temps. so i set pbo to manual limits of ppt 180 edc 160 edc 160 scalar 10 and max override of 200. left curve opt at -30 and set core voltage to manual. looked at voltage while playing before changing anything and underload it was 1.45-1.48 so i startted at 1.3 then id play for about a 1/2hr then drop another .1 did that untill i got to 1.0 then it boot looped. put it back up to 1.15 and played for a few hrs. took a break and played BG3 with a friend for about 4 hrs (such a good game. no problems no stutter no crash temps in the mid to low 60 and pretty solid core speed of 5050mhz was super happy. next day fired up pc and, boot loop. i thought no biggy upped core voltage to 1.2, boot loop, 1.3, boot loop, back to auto boot loop....... loaded the old set up back in bios auto everything pbo2 and neg -30 curve now its fine. tryied to set the core voltage back to just 1.35, boot to window then almost instant restart? how did i play for hrs at 1.15 now cant lower it at all? 

any ideas what happend? i dont think i changed anything, memory instability? should i try disabling xmp? if that works would lowering the speed of the ram a few 100mhz be a good trade for a few 100 mhz on the cpu, generally i know some things it really depends. i tried override offset also maybe i set that up wrong? its a msi meg ace x570, i set it to neg and -.1v that crashed in windows as well. i did leave the curve opt on at -30 

HAL.txt

just watched a bunch of vids on OC'ing 5xxx chips and figured it out my self, all core about 4.8 and under lighter loads hold 5-5.05 ghz ended up at the settings in the screen shot

master.PNG

o those settings with a neg .175 off set on core voltage