GPU recommendations appreciated!

leg bouncer

Context:

Had to sell my 3070 FE last year, been using iGPU (5700G) ever since for gaming (actually not bad at all for what I usually play, but can't play certain other games I used to such as Overwatch and have been using another system for work) and I'm looking to buy either a 2080 Ti (as a 3D artist I can really appreciate the VRAM) or a 4060 Ti 16GB, my budget is anything at or under $450 and I'm not going AMD based on bad experiences.

A used 3080 12gb seems to be going for a little under $450 if you're a little patient. You could also wait for the rumored RTX 4000 Super cards potentially coming in January.

4 minutes ago, NikolakiH said:

A used 3080 12gb seems to be going for a little under $450 if you're a little patient. You could also wait for the rumored RTX 4000 Super cards potentially coming in January.

Interesting, thanks a lot!

I didn't consider the 3080 for some reason, will look into it (main deciding factor is availability to be honest) and sadly I've been waiting since last year to buy a card, now that I have considerable personal projects (freelance work) I think it's a good time to invest on tools and squeeze all I can from what I end up getting.